Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And so it begins...

I think it may be time. Time to simply say whatever is on my mind. So that's what I plan on doing here. It may be utterly ridiculous, or entirely serious. Who knows? I don't. I'm going to try to just let all this come out, just let it flow from mind to fingers to the realm of "the 'Net." We'll see how that works out.

Worse case scenario, I'll type this stuff and no one will read it. Maybe that's not all that bad. Yeah, probably not. So, real worst case scenario, I'll post something that stirs up some mysterious and elusive character from my past who hunts me down and turns me into his or her own second skin, Buffalo-Bill style. IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN! Yeah, that's probably the worst case.

Best case scenario, I change the world. For the better, obviously. Yeah, that's probably as good as it could get.

So...this is it. Time for it all to begin. I click "publish," and it's all out there. Awesome. I am Jack's wavering indecision.

Yes.

Wake, dead man, wake...

No comments: